Tracked Feller Buncher - 803M
- Net Power: 224 kW (300 hp) at 1,900 rpm
- Max. Boom Reach: 8.49 m (27 ft. 10 in.)
- Tractive Effort: 241 kN (54,224 lbf)
The 803M comes standard equipped with Smooth Boom Control (SBC), allowing machine movements to be controlled more effectively, delivering a smoother experience for the operator and less wear and tear on the machine over time.
Generous tractive effort enables reliable negotiation of difficult or steep terrain, deep snow, and swamps. Long and wide undercarriage maximizes stability in all terrain conditions.
Floor-to-ceiling front window, large side windows, skylight, and optional floor window significantly expand the view of the harvesting area and the work at hand.
RCS can be tailored to individual skill levels and specific harvesting conditions. Multiple RCS settings can be saved according to individual operator preferences.
- Ergonomically designed controls and seat with dual-density seat pan and contour plus updated armrest and suspension boost overall operator comfort.
- Options such as heated-ventilated seat (HVS) and updated premium Bluetooth® radio with XM Satellite Radio ready from the factory take comfort to the next level.
Take the guesswork out of planning, implementing, and monitoring your logging operation. The tools of our production-planning and -tracking system expand on the core technology features that come standard in every John Deere Forestry machine to unleash a powerful new array of possibilities:
- TimberMatic™ Maps is an innovative onboard software solution that helps you reimagine your jobsites. Real-time production views, optimized routes, and shared wireless connections between machines make it easier than ever before to take your forestry operation to the next level.
- TimberManager™ is a web-based solution for PCs, tablets, and mobile phones that allows you to follow jobsite progress. Combined with TimberMatic Maps, this software provides complete visibility of your operation — from land harvested to specific machines — so you can streamline communication, analyze tasks, and increase productivity.
Your John Deere Forestry machine arrives from the factory equipped with a powerful set of technologies and capabilities already built in:
- JDLink™ connectivity lets you track your equipment, see which machines are working, and know if they’re being utilized properly and at maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Enabled through JDLink, John Deere Connected Support leverages a suite of dealer and factory tools designed to deliver increased uptime and productivity, and lower daily operating costs.
- Remote Diagnostics and Programming Capability within John Deere Connected Support helps your dealer warn you of any issue with your machine — often before you know of the problem yourself — and initiate solutions without charging you for a technician’s visit to your jobsite.
- Our advanced dual approach to Machine Health combines the expertise of the technology specialists at our dealerships with the data specialists at our central Machine Health Monitoring Center (MHMC).